Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Cleanse

There are lots of fun things that have happened since I've been away (stay tuned), but the Novolife cleanse that I started today is not one of them.

Last pre-cleanse meal.  A-mazing.  I'm about to eat my computer just looking at it.

After dinner (probably not the best time), Nick took all my measurements.  Yes, I'm putting them on the internet.  This damn thing better work.

All the supplies.

It only took me about 3.5 hours to get my first of 5 shakes down today.  Ew.

At about 11:30am, my stomach started to rumble.  At about 3pm, I opened my desk drawer to find this candy bar...

This is the only real food I'm allowed to eat: celery, green peppers, and cucumbers in lemon/lime juice.

I thought I was doing pretty well today... until my great friends Christine and Dave Rorabaugh brought me this... all the way from OKC.  I get to eat a real meal on day 3, and you better believe I am going to be counting the minutes!

So far, I've only gagged twice from the shakes.  Day 2 update coming tomorrow.  Gotta stay strong.

No comments: