Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Dear Santa (or whoever is reading this),

Here are a few things I've got my eye on.  I've been really good this year!

First for the kitchen...
 A Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker

 ... and a "I am not a paper cup..." or two to go with it!

 Stackable mixing and measuring bowls.  For the girl with no storage space...

 A Kitchenaid mixer in the 90th anniversary edition style...

 ... or in light blue to match our current kitchen...

... or in this beautiful neutral silver!

Next, for my productivity...
 An iPad... because why not?

Next, for CB...
These Quilted Echo Driver Gloves!  The fingertip will work with the touchscreen on my new iPad.  (Thanks, Christine, for introducing me to these!)

Lastly, for all my clothes and shoes that will not fit in the closets I have now...
The adorable house in Florence Park with a new kitchen and lots of space.

Thanks, Santa!  (I'll leave extra cookies out this year if you promise to throw in that last item.)

PZ

No comments: