Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend in Review

Another FANTASTIC weekend in T-Town!  Nick and I stayed in Friday night and watched (the first half of) the original True Grit. Wildly entertaining.  (We watched in preparation of seeing the new True Grit!)
                         


Saturday, Aunt Kristin and I went to dinner and "Burn the Floor" at the Tulsa PAC.  It was FANTASTIC!  Everything I'd hoped for and more.  After that, Nick and I went to White Owl to celebrate Sara's birthday.  While we didn't have as much fun as she did, it was still a good time.



Sunday, I went to visit Oma and Opa... who took me to see this spectacular spectacle located in... wait for it... Keifer, America.  WTF?!
People actually live in this!
 
Sunday, we finished True Grit, and I made a big pot of Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup.  OMG SO GOOD!  And low sodium! It takes a while to make because it simmers for some time, but it is easy.  And SO worth it!  It made a good sized pot, and I imagine that we will be snacking on it all week.

Oh yeah... and I bought a car.
More details to come... but I love her!

No comments: