Thursday, January 20, 2011

The New Ride

Last weekend, I decided it was time to up-size.

2007 Ford Edge

Here are a few of my favorite things...
Dual temp control.  This is perfect for car trips with Nick... because he is the SUN.

Automatic lights.  Kellie will surely enjoy this feature. (In the first week of ownership of the Civic, Kellie left the lights on and ran down the battery.  Probably best it wasn't operational, as it happened to be the night of Christine's wedding. :)

Radio, cruise, and temp controls.

Two seat settings.  This is also good for car trips, as I have no legs.
The coolest part about these settings is that you can sync them to the keyless entry.  When I use my clicker, the seat sets itself to my setting.  When Nick uses his, it adjusts to his setting!

Super giant sun roof!  Not in use today, obviously, but I can't wait to open her up.

Door key pad.  Good for when I have to run into QT for a drink but don't want to let my car get all cold.  Just lock the keys in it with it running!

It fits in the garage!  Wahoo!

I wanted to name the car Bertha, as it is far and away the largest vehicle I've ever owned.  Nick said it is too pretty to be called Bertha though, and I kinda agree.  What do you think I should call this beast?

2 comments:

ChasingHallie said...

Schooner!

Christine said...

Hell yeah!!! How about Clifford? Does it have 4 wheel drive?