Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 5

Today, I was pretty hungry, but I kept busy with lots of retail therapy!  There were lots of temptations, but I somehow managed to stay strong.  I had shakes for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner, Nick and I went to Jason's Deli.  I had a salad and half of the Turkey Wrap.  The Turkey wrap comes on an organic whole wheat wrap with 98% fat free oven roasted turkey, tomatoes, sprouts (I left these off.  Yuck), guacamole and ranch dressing.  A whole wrap totals a whopping 359 calories, and it was delicious!  It comes highly recommended.  I saved a few calories for a handful of movie theater popcorn; Nick and I went to see Red.  It was quite entertaining.

Tomorrow, I go back to pure shakes, the same as Day 1 and Day 2.  Downhill stretch!  I can't wait to do the final measurements.

No comments: