Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I miss blogging.

Lately, work totally wins ALL of my quality time.  I've learned, in my first 15 months on the job, that when I am recruiting, I don't really have any time for non-work activities.  Since I am not willing to give up many of my non-work activities (college football, water skiing, trips to CB, coaching cheerleading, getting my nails done...) the blog kinda serves as collateral damage of the craziness.

While spring recruiting wasn't near as crazy as fall recruiting (remember the insane hiatus?), it kept my plate pretty full.  I spent my Monday-through-Fridays running around like a crazy person, from school to school, from home to work, from work to rental car place, from airport to home, from home to the gym (not quite so often)... So on the weekends, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing.  There have been many afternoon naps, some yard work, and the occasional chore.  One of the more exciting things the blog missed was the Lambert union.  That's right... Rick and Chance got hitched! While I drum up some new (and very exciting) posts, I'll leave you with one image.

What I found in my purse the day after Rick's and Chance's wedding
(The platypus's name is Patti, btw.)

See you soon! (... like, tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Blogging misses you too! Where'd the Platypus come from???