Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fancy Hats

If you know me, you know I fancy myself sort of a princess sometimes.  You probably also know that I've got weddings on the brain.  Two of my favorite things merge this weekend...  Kate Middleton gets to marry a PRINCE!


If that isn't fairytale enough, check out that rock!

The new princess is so adorable!  She looks JUST like my friend, Christine!  (Hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge. My birthday is coming up, Tine.  Just sayin...)

My genius Aunts have decided to wear fancy hats to work on Friday to celebrate the Royal Wedding, and I think this is a fantastic idea!  Let's check out some of Princess Kate's fantabulous hats...


So fun!  I think we need more excuses to wear big hats in the US.  I mean, besides the Kentucky Derby, what is there??  Apparently, there are royal English weddings...?

On that note, I'll be sure to post pics of the Zumwalts' fancy hats on Friday.

Here's to the fanciest hat of all!  See you in my dreams...

1 comment:

Christine said...

haha! I love it! Let's go to the Kentucky Derby! We can wear big hats there!