Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holy hiatus!

It has now been officially determined that fall is the busiest time of the year for me!  Hence, my blog absence.  I'm glad to see it is still here!  Here is the short version of what kept me away.

First thing's first:  Work.  It has been one crazy season in the life of a recruiter!

 This is my table.  Since mid September, I've set it up and taken it down about 10 times a week.

They are doing construction in the Tulsa aiport... in case you were curious.

I had a week long tour of Northern Iowa.  Pretty exciting stuff!









The Landing Strip in Austin... strip club from Friday Night Lights

I found the Alamo while visiting Trinity University in San Antonio.

I learned that you can buy my favorite wine at Walmart in Sherman, TX.

I spent a lot of time in Texas and ate a lot of this.

I met Ben Affleck at TUL.  He was filming a scene for a movie at gate 20, and I was waiting for a place at gate 21.  Fate!

I had a near death experience flying into Chicago in hurricane force winds.

Next: FOOTBALL.  As you well know, my happiness rides on the Oklahoma Sooners.  This is, no doubt, my favorite time of year!

Logan's has seen plenty of us this season.

OU v Florida State weekend!






My first time in the new seats!

OU v Air Force weekend 



We had great seats for the OU v Air Force Game.

And then we went to Dallas for OU v TX!

T. Lewis checking in.  I love him.

Blake Bell himself... the future of OU Football.

Pops

We celebrated Coke's birthday!





Matchy matchy!


The birthday boy headed to Campisi's!

That's classy.


We needed waiting in line beers.


The birthday boy headed to the fair!

We made sure he was prepared.



Me and Mayor Joe

Sweet Tradition 8 gear

The magical beer garden may very well be my favorite place in the world.


Yup.


Hallie was there!




This photo has 2 bombs.



Chance lost.

Twinks

Crappy seats.. but what a great game!

Matt needed a nap


Dad also needed a nap



OU v Iowa State

Happy birthday, Hallie!



?




Other happenings:
I saw this car when I was in Dallas for Ashley's bachelorette party.  Ridiculous.

I went to the FAIR (yes, the fair) to see Eli Young Band.

Chance had a Driller beer.

Saw C. Underwood at the BOK with Auntie K.


I went to Miranda Lambert at the Spirit Bank Center, and we had to hope a fence to get there.

Woohoo!  Made it.  :)

Miranda > Carrie... JSB

I let Nick give me a flu shot.  I did okaaaaay...

That's the short version anyway!  Super great wedding pics... coming up next!

No comments: