Tuesday, November 9, 2010

California Fairy Tale Wedding

Two of my best friends, Ashley Bartell and Michael Zinke, married each other this October in Santa Barbara County, California.  It was SUCH a great time in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.  Here are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend.

 Wine tasting with Shannon and Katie!

Winery No. 2

Winery No. 3



I loved this little town!

This Winery paired wine with cupcakes!  HOLY HEAVEN!

Carnival Rehearsal Dinner

Patti Z and Patty B!

The fabulous Lauren Pralle!

College friends.

Me with my new Houston friends!  These girls are SO fun.

Me and roomie Shannon getting ready!  Love her.

The view from our room.

Site of the ceremony

Danna and me

Waiting to get hitched!

Love this girl.

Annnnnnnd... married!

Yay for Pralle! Pralle, Ashley and I all lived together in the Chi O house sophomore year at OU.  It was great to be back together again!

It was a spectacular weekend, and I'm so glad I got to witness two great friends tie the knot.  Congrats and well-wishes to Ashley and Michael!  (I'm really glad to be relieved of mail-getting duty.  :)

No comments: