Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Gifts

:::Taking on my new domestic persona now:::


This year, I hope to make some fun Christmas gifts for out of town friends and family.  I've made Christmas butter cookies in the past, and it is always a big hit.  This year, I want to mix it up though.  Here's a new recipe I'm thinking of.

These look SO delicious!  I'm not sure how I would package them to be mailed though.  Ideas?


This is another gift idea that I think is really fun!  And it is definitely different.  It would be easy to mail... but expensive, I'm sure.
 Kind of interesting... kind of weird.


What do you think?  Other great ideas?  What would YOU like to receive for Christmas?

I'm really starting to get in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I want those cookies! And I like gifts from T.A. Lorton - they have the cutest stuff! And wine... and clothes.. and shoes