Monday, May 2, 2011

Real Life Fairy Tale

My whole life, my Mom has talked about Princess Di's wedding.  I never really understood her infatuation until this weekend when Kate Middleton, a "commoner", became Princess Catherine Elizabeth.  I watched two different broadcasts from start to finish, AND I watched the Dateline recap.  I can't get enough!




Who wouldn't want that?!  So adorable, these two.  I want to be best friends with them!  The Prince, the dress, the carriage... Amazing.  My Mom and I don't have a lot in common, but it has pretty much been determined that we were meant to be royalty.  Can't wait for the next Royal wedding!

PZ

1 comment:

Christine said...

LOVE This! We are totally getting together for the next Royal Wedding! Hats, tea, crumpets the whole works! Glad we can share in the obsession! Also, I think by the end of the summer, if you get tan and blonde enough, you could totally pass for Prince Harry's gf - you'd just need a big gap between your front teeth... I'll ask Dave what he can do.