Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Woman's Answer to the Lawnmower

If you like to cook but think you don't have time, GO TO WILLIAMS-SONOMA AND BUY ONE OF THESE IMMEDIATELY!

I love veggies, but I hate chopping them.  I went out a few weeks ago in search of something to help me with this problem, and this is what I ended up with.  Best $30 I've ever spent.

The veggichop has 3 pieces:

The super sharp blades that do the chopping (with a nice hard plastic sleeve for storing... I guess that makes 4 parts), the lid (which does the spinning by use of a ripcord.  Yes, a ripcord.  That's what I'm calling it), and the main container.  The blades and container are dishwasher safe.



You'll need some veggies.

Cut them into big chunks and stick them in the spinner.

Pull the ripcord a couple 5 times, and vwala!

Don't believe me?  Check it.

Then, take off the lid, remove the blade (carefully, please), and dump!

Repeat.



I've been making veggie dishes just to use it.    What's your favorite kitchen helper??

No comments: