Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plunge

While I was in Portland this weekend, lots of weird stuff happened.  Some fun.  Some gross.  Some cold.


 Blair had planned to participate before I went, and Dad bribed me with donations until I had to participate also.  While I was terrified, it was totally worth it.

All the girls

Blair (left), Patti, Barbi, and Pat



 Some of the group.  Oh yeah... and Blair made me wear these ridiculous swim tights from her mom's store Aries Apparel. (I totally went and bought some for water skiing the next day.)




Colder than I could have ever imagined


Pat, Special Olympics athlete and Blair's friend, had such a great time!  While I will be picking another weekend to visit next time, this was so much fun!  So glad we did it.

1 comment:

VICKYFF said...

Thank you for the entertainment.Love those puffy clouds...Awww so sweet and lovely:) Kisses and hugs, darling
i will be much missed.
Scarves Scarves