Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Outlet

Last week I went to Austin, Tejas for work.  After three full work, puke orange days and about two seconds before I put myself out of my misery, I remember that San Marcos... aka outlet shopping heaven... was dangerously close to Austin!  Suddenly, that town wasn't so bad.  Check out my loot!


Coach had the best deals by far!


Really tall Betsy Johnsons!  Just the way I like 'em.


Joes!  They will be shortened and warn very soon.


I HAD to buy these Tory Burch flippies!  My feet were getting tired from walking around in my work heels.  This marked the first day since I was about 6 years old that I wore a pair of new shoes out of the store.


Gameday glasses!


Ugg boots!  I felt weird buying these in Texas in July, but they were adorable...  and priced to sell!

All this in 3.5 hours.  I'd say the trip was quite a success!  San Marcos, until next time...

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love Love Love it all! Especially the gameday glasses and TB flippies! You did some damage! Good job!