Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello, world!

Well, it looks like the blog world couldn't avoid me forever!  After 3 weeks of searching for the perfect color scheme and thinking of a perfectly appropriate and clever name, I've decided it was time to post.  To get started, I'll list a few of my favorite things...



Oklahoma Football... I'm counting down the days!  Stay tuned for plenty more OU discussions.  :)


The Saint Louis Cardinals... I went to my first game at 8 years old, and I've been a fan ever since!


Crested Butte, CO... beautiful all year round!  I've been skiing there with the Zumwalt's for 15 years.


Gracie Doll... She's half bloodhound, half wedon'tknowwhat.  She is the sweetest, cutest pup EVER!  And if you don't agree, don't read my blog!


Gracie all grown up having a swim!


Wake surfing at Skiatook Lake... You'll find me there nearly every day in the summer!


Friday Night Lights on NBC... I watch ENTIRELY too much TV, and Friday Night Lights is currently my favorite show!  (Other current favorites are Entourage, Deadliest Catch, So You Think You Can Dance, and Hung.)


Stoney LaRue... I love Red Dirt music, and Stoney is the best!  It's been a while since we've seen him.  Come back to T-Town, Stoney!


 :)  Blogging is fun!  See you soon.

Patti

No comments: