Wednesday, September 1, 2010

US Open Bound!


My beautiful Mother Teresa (no, it is not a coincidence that is her name) turned 50 last year, and our family helped me give her a super cool trip to the US Open!  We've been planning since December, and we are leaving tomorrow!  Mom loves tennis almost as she loves us, and we are going to have a great time.  On the agenda is 2 days at the Open, a Yankees game, "Just Jack!" and Kristin Chenoweth, mini-Denzinger family reunion, and some shopping, I'm sure.  If I have to miss a game in Norman, I can't think of a better reason!  See you suckers at Florida State.

Mom and I at Tine and Dave's wedding last summer

1 comment:

Christine said...

So jealous you got to go!!! And that pic f your mom and you from our wedding is adorable! :) I want to be tan again..